Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hold, please.

So, clearly, I am way behind on my regular posting schedule. I've decided to claim this as being under construction. I think that the current system under which I've been working used to work when I was in school and had a regular schedule and would squeeze blog posts in between homework assignments. Now, my life is filled with long work days and spending every amount of free time relaxing as much as possible. Using that free time to devote to a blog that, frankly, continues to lose followers (unsurprisingly) is hard to do. So, I'm going to do a little brainstorming and will, hopefully, come up with a fresh approach to my blog. It may not be original but it will be new to Flying Down To Hollywood, which is good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!