Saturday, November 20, 2010

Something's gotta give.

Aaah!!!! November is over half-way done and I haven't written a post in a month!!

This is so depressing. And I really, honestly, truly wish I could say, "I'll do better this time" and actually do it. Ugh. I don't know what I need to do to fix this situation. Maybe a new format? Maybe my old format is getting stale. That's probably it. I just hate to start with something new when I have unfinished business. For starters, my top 100 list isn't anywhere near completion. Hm. I do have a little holiday project idea that I'm pretty excited about. I thought that I'd wait until after Thanksgiving to set it into motion though.

I need to figure out how to get my blog back up and kicking. You guys would know best because you're the ones reading it. What do you want to see? Is there stuff I've done in the past that you'd like to see more of? Please let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. ...No worries, Sally! We are just entering the 'most wonderful time of the year', which also is generally the 'most hectic time of the year'! As a result, posting is at a premium the next few months...hopefully we will all get to 'catch our collective breaths' in January and crank out some cool stuff throughout the 'Classic Movie' corner of the blogosphere!

    And any topic you are interested in is fine for posting, IMHO! ...of course, a little Ginger here and there is always appreciated by Huey!! :-)

    Hope all is well, and don't sweat the details... we'll still be here!

    KIG, Sally!!!

    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, no worries. I'll still be here too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!