Monday, May 28, 2012

If only half the things said about me were true, I'd be a very happy man.

And enter Louis Jourdan.

I added Three Coins in the Fountain to my Netflix queue when I had finished watching Gigi and Can-Can and was completely enamored by Louis Jourdan (sigh). And then by the time the movie got to me, I had kind of moved on, as I often do, and was pretty disappointed that I had to watch a movie I was no longer terribly interested in. Well, two minutes into this video clip and I think you'll see what recaptured my interest.



Honestly, I think a predatory prince who looked like that could invite me to Venice any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!