Wednesday, January 5, 2011

With a pencil and a pad, I figured it out!

Happy New Year!!

The New Year is a time for resolutions, for changes, for reorganization. So, I have sat down and reorganized how I want my blog to go. The fact is, I like all of my segments and I like spotlighting all of those different things but the other fact is, it's not working. Somehow, it's just not working. I think that I've worked all of my posts up to be huge projects so then I put them off because I think, "I don't want to research for photos and videos and trivia and then try to nutshell it." So, here's the plan for my new blog:


I'm going to post on Wednesdays and Fridays and I'm going to have mostly easy posts so that I can concentrate on the more time consuming posts but I can also post more regularly. Here's the plan: every month I'll have
a 100 movies post
a quote Friday
a video post where I'll embed a clip and talk about it a bit
a fashion Friday where I'll spotlight a costume
a fellow blogger day where I'll spotlight a fellow blogger's post. I'm pretty excited about this one!
a photography Friday where I'll spotlight a vintage photograph. I love glamor portraits!
a list day. I love lists and I think past lists have been successful
and a free Friday. Every now and again, I just want to talk about stuff - well, now I can do it!

What do you think? Good plan? I'm pretty excited about this plan and I really hope it works out! This new plan will mean that I need to write a 100 movies post tonight. I'm going to try and do that. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Sally! Good luck - hopefully you can keep up with everything...it's easier said than done, as you well know! :-] But I have faith in ya!

    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - hope everything works for ya!

    Love that you posted THAT picture. I literally finished watching that movie for the first time yesterday. Found it on Gormogon. I figured Cary Grant, Myrna Loy - can't go wrong! It was adorable!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!