Friday, April 8, 2011

"As the words sell the tune and the moon beams the moon..."

Okay, so last month's quote was from Take Me Out to the Ball Game.

Okay! I'm adding a new element to quote posts. First of all, I'm going to endeavor (emphasis on the word endeavor) to do this every week again. I enjoy weekly posts and I think that quote posts are fun. So, I'm going to add an element to quote posts by alternating them with lyric posts. I'll post a line from a song and you tell me the song and the movie. Bonus points if you can say who sang the song or who wrote it! Okay? Here goes:

"As the words sell the tune and the moon beams the moon..."

3 comments:

  1. OMG - yesss!! From Eglantine in Bedknobs & Broomsticks - one of the best Disney movies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it was Angela Lansbury & David Tomlinson that sang the song.

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!