Monday, July 18, 2011

A lady killer? Why, he's a regular Don Swan.

I don't really understand YouTube's weird embedding disabled thing. I mean, what exactly can you do by embedding that you cannot do by linking? It's just that embedding is more convenient. I honestly don't get it. And it makes for a very frustrating thing because I keep finding scenes that I really want to post up and then I can't embed them. So, I'm just going to start linking them via photos. It's not as nice as embedding, but then I can still share videos, such as one of my favorite scenes from Bringing Up Baby. So, click on the photo and it will take you to the scene.

2 comments:

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!