Sunday, July 9, 2017

Under Construction!

Exciting news! I miss blogging. Okay, well that's exciting to me because I've decided to get back into it. I keep watching movies and thinking of post ideas. My life is kind of crazy right now so I don't know if I'll be posting terribly often but I'm planning to post once a week (hopefully). If I can get back into the habit then there may be a few weekly posts. I'm not sure of a timeline yet but I do have some ideas that I'm very excited about!


I'm in something of an in-between stage in my life right now so I won't be able to get straight to the ideas I'm most excited about but I can tell you a little bit about them. You see, my life has changed in little, unexpected ways in the past few years. I've changed in unexpected ways in the past few years. I've discovered that I love cooking, I love crafting, I love baking, and I love experimenting with mixology. So, I'm planning to start integrating some of these new loves into my blog. In a few months, I'm hoping to have classic movie inspired DIYs and classic movie inspired recipes. These will be mixed in with some of my older posting styles of movie reviews, scene discussions, actor/actress spotlights, and lists (I think you all know how much I love lists). I'd love to get this back into a habit again in time to go back to my old Christmas tradition of 12 Days of Christmas Movies. I really loved seeing everyone's posts on those! I may repeat myself a bit. I don't want to clean out the archives but I'm going to basically be starting over - so you may notice me talking about a movie I wrote about 5 years ago. 

A lot has changed in the past few years so if you have any new classic movie blogs that I ought to check out - or if anyone is still faithfully blogging and I need to revisit - please send your recommendations my way!

Oh, and a quick note: unfortunately, one new thing I will be implementing is comment moderation. I've been getting a lot of spam comments which I've mostly been ignoring because my blog was so dusty but now that I'm getting back into it, I want to weed those out. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're going to be blogging again! I can't wait to read your new posts, and the classic film inspired DIYs sound so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!