Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Well, you're not exactly Superman but you're awfully available.

Fashion inspiration post!

So I'm going to warn you that this is one of my loose inspirations. I absolutely love the outfit Vera Ellen wears in White Christmas (1954) when she proposes to Danny Kaye's Phil Davis. I love the wide circle skirt and the black top, pulled together with the red belt. So classy! 

I did my own version of that - instead of Vera Ellen's black and white gingham skirt, I have a black and grey plaid. And I didn't have a white turtle neck so I just went with the v-neck black top. And paired it with a red skirt. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!