Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kids, you're geniuses!

I have a few odds and ends to take care of today.

First, I'd like to congratulate Millie, KC, Amanda, and Emma for being so clever! They all got the quote of the week correct! The quote was from After the Thin Man, said by Nick Charles. Well done, all of you! I really like the quote segment and I'm so glad people are responding to it!

Second item of business: poll results! In the pirate poll, regarding which is the cooler pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow or Captain Peter Blood, there was a tie!! Woohoo! For your participation, I'm rewarding you all with pictures of the beautiful winners:












There's still a poll going on about which inanimate dance partner is your favorite. Be sure to vote!

Oh, there was one final thing I wanted to mention. I made a new video last week. If you're interested, head on over to my YouTube channel and check it out! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...I think it's pretty hard to determine the coolest pirate. All pirates are cool in my book!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to add you as a favorite on youtube!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!