Friday, February 19, 2010

"Well, haven't you heard? She's irresistible. She told me so herself."

Okay, time for my new segment: quote of the week. I'll be posting these up on Fridays or Saturdays, depending on my schedule. I'll write the quote in the title and, to avoid confusion with all the other titles that are quotes, I'll put the quote of the week in quotes. I'll give a hint in the post as well because hints are nice. I've been writing Sunday posts lately but I don't always do them so the answer will be either in the Sunday or the Tuesday posts. Again, there are no prizes in this, so you have nothing to lose (or gain) - it's just fun to guess at quotes. Here's the quote again along with the hint:

"Well, haven't you heard? She's irresistible. She told me so herself."

hint: from a '50s musical.


Check back on Sunday for the answer!
Oh, and I put a new poll up. Go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. So should we answer in the comments? This is from Singin' in the Rain. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! love this idea :D obviously i don't know the answer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote. That's one reason why I'm so in love with classic movies. We almost never see these sharp sentences in the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cosmo Brown in Singin' in the Rain - talkin about Lena Lamont! That's one of my favorite lines from the movie! (Donald O'Connor got some of the best!)

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!