First off, I'd like to thank everyone who voted in the Peter Pan poll. The results were a pretty significant landslide: out of 19 votes, 16 preferred the 1953 version (84%), 2 voted for the 2003 version (10%) and 1 voted for both (5%). There's another poll up regarding the regulars in the Fred and Ginger collection (I apologize again for forgetting Randolph Scott). And now get ready for a whole bunch of pictures because..
the awards continue! This probably wouldn't happen if I retagged the awards in a more timely manner. But I do believe I've learned my lesson (I hope!). Now, for the next batch:
The rules for this little ditty are:
1. Thank the one who gave it to you.
Thank you Fire and Music!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about you that people think are interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
Okay, 7 things. Raindrops on roses... oh wait. Those are nice things. Well, here are some potentially interesting ones:
1. I mismatch my socks. On purpose. I often like to match them by color schemes, but sometimes I don't even do that. I discovered a wonderful shop that caters to this zaniness and I now work there! Hooray!
2. I sometimes forget what my favorite color is. The truth is, it changes all the time. I do prefer jewel tones and neutrals but sometimes I sneak into pastel land with a nice dusty pink.
3. I think the Fast-Forward button was a brilliant invention. I tend to use it a lot. I don't generally watch movies all the way through when I'm watching them by myself. I skip to my favorite parts.
4. I'm trying to learn Portuguese but I don't have the courage to actually speak it so I'm always losing whatever I've learned. I've learned quite a bit, really, but I still can't quite carry on a full conversation.
5. I don't like going upside-down on roller coasters. People say that you can't tell that you're upside-down. I strongly disagree. I can tell.
6. I like flying. I really enjoy the taking off and landing parts. And whenever I land, I like to play a sort of game with myself and try to find people before the plane gets close to land. It's amazing how rarely people walk around outside when you're looking for them.
7. I've recently discovered that I love photos of people jumping:
Now, for the Kreativ Bloggers. I nominate:
A Cup Full of Sunshine
L.A. La Land
Movie Viewing Girl
Vintage Film Nerd
Award #4 Happy 101 (the final one) was bestowed upon me by A Cup Full of Sunshine.
Now, for 10 things that make me happy (and we'll go ahead and assume that old movies is a given. Also, family and friends make me terribly happy but I didn't want to post photos because I don't know if my family and friends would care for that). So, in no particular order:
3. Disney movies
4. Old movie posters
5. A good book
6. Taking photos
8. Glamorous photos of old movie stars
9. Going to Disney
10. Editing movies
I have a YouTube channel where I post all of my videos. Sorry, no picture for this. I was trying to upload a video to the post but it was taking a very long time.
Whew boy! That was fun! Here are the people that I'd like to tag for this one:
The Drifter and the Gypsy
A Noodle in a Haystack
Silents and Talkies