Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I advise you to stick to two subjects, the weather and your health.

#12 in my count-up, My Fair Lady (1964)

(This is one of my favorite movie posters of all time. Just look at the details! So beautiful!)


I was honored with the opportunity to be a guest blogger on one of my favorite blogs, Emma's music blog. (Thank you, Emma!) In the post, I discuss Audrey Hepburn and My Fair Lady. I do not currently have a poll idea. I'll have to think about it for a little bit. If you have any suggestions for a poll that have to do with #12, do let me know!

4 comments:

  1. How much do I love that poster?? I love Audrey Hepburn. That movie has such cool devices. I like the new layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this film! And thank you for doing the guest post! Loved it.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just read your post on emma's blog! and now i'm here at yours. i just got done browsing through it and love what i see! i'm going to follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just come from Emma's blog - terrific post you did there!!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!