Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have something to tell you which will both interest and amuse you

I have a few announcements to make! I have a few Sunday posts up my sleeve but there's so much going on right now that I think this will just be a simple post of announcements.

First: Happy Birthday to Harley at Dreaming in Black and White!! I hope your birthday is full of fun and frivolity!

Second: Emma Wallace at Emma's Music has just done a simply gorgeous rendition of "Wouldn't It Be Loverly?" from My Fair Lady (1964). It's one of my favorite song sketches of hers yet and I can't wait to have it on my iPod!

Third: Kate Gabrielle at Flapperdoodle is having a tremendous sale at her etsy shop. See her blog for details. If you have not seen her art yet, I highly recommend checking it out. Her flappers are so cute and fun and full of personality!

Fourth: I've been reading Spiffy lately and I can't tell you how glad I am that I have. The ladies on that site share the most delightful finds. This morning, Kate Gabrielle posted about a flickr photostream that I predict will eat up a healthy amount of my free time.

Fifth: Don't forget to vote for your favorite man from Kiss Me Kate (1953)! You don't even have to have seen the film to vote - check my post for a photo of them and the link to a video that may help you make your choice.

Sixth: Have a great holiday for those of you who get tomorrow off!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my sale & Spiffy!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting about my song! And I'll definitely check out the other links too!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your blog, and I'm following now! I'm a huge classic film fan!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!