Friday, August 19, 2011

The dress is nice.

So, my good friend, and one of my favorite bloggers ever, Kate Gabrielle has been doing a segment called Posh Frock Friday for some time now that I absolutely adore. I finally decided to join in the fun - despite the fact that I really don't like taking pictures of myself and I never, ever post photos of myself on my blog. But, here goes.

Photobucket

the dress - Shabby Apple
the shoes - Payless

P.S. I would like to note that the photos in the background are the larger portion of my growing Flapper Doodle collection. I have a few more that I have yet to put up. These are also thanks to Kate Gabrielle so I thought it quite appropriate to use them as my background, don't you agree?

5 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! I love your dress! It's so flapperish! :D And seeing my art wall just completely made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!!! Love the photos!Love the dress! LOVE the model!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just marvellous! You look stunning! I love the colours! (and you impish look in the second picture - great!)

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!