Thursday, August 4, 2011

We're after the same rainbow's end.

So, first on the agenda for today is a little shameless plug for myself and then another plug for someone else. Hooray!!

First, is a new video I made - this one's a tribute to the oh-so-lovely Audrey Hepburn.



I hope enjoyed it! Now, on a similar subject - as you may or may not have noticed, that song was performed by my good friend Emma Wallace. I'm not sure how many of you follow her blog but she has, for some time, spoiled us all with some really wonderful song sketches. Now, she's offering a really exciting opportunity: to be among the first to join a song sketch subscription service. How exciting is that!? It's an incredibly good deal: $4 a month for a weekly song sketch - basically the equivalent of a weekly iTunes purchase (and, in many cases, cheaper). Except that it's an exclusive song that only a small and lucky few will have the opportunity to enjoy. For full details, visit her blog here. She only needs a dozen more people to sign up before she meets her goal, so the sooner you sign up, the sooner we'll get our song sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Believe me, I never post comments on other blogs, You are great blog owner, but you should upload posts more often.
    Congrats :). By the way, amazing pictures. I will add this blog to my favorites. I will be your greatest reader some day

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!