Monday, August 22, 2011

Yeah, but the gym's neutral territory.

I'm actually not a crazy huge fan of West Side Story - nothing against the movie but it's not my favorite plot line of all time and it's horribly depressing. But. The music and the dancing - brilliant. Whenever I watch movie tributes like That's Dancing! they include "Cool." I agree that that dance is amazing but it's not my favorite. My favorite is, without a doubt, the Dance at the Gym. And since YouTube will not allow me to embed it, just click the photo.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this dance, too. It's very hard to pick a favorite number, because this movie is excellent. West Side Story is actually my favorite movie (you can see my review of the movie on my blog), so I like pretty much everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the music and dancing in West Side Story too. The gym dance, and number at the very beginning with the Jets are my favorites --- although it's hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog and I wanted you to know that Dawn from, Noir and Chick Flicks has passed the “Liebster Award!” to Flying Down to Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete