Monday, August 1, 2011

In Roger's flick, it, like, rains.

I'm afraid this is quite belated. I was supposed to have this up on Monday but I hadn't written my August posts yet. And then on Monday I worked until 9:45 and then on Tuesday I worked at 7 so wound up on not having time. But enough of my excuses...

So, one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies is Paris When It Sizzles, which, incidentally, I believe should have been titled The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower (the title is symbolic, of course; she doesn't actually steal the Eiffel Tower). And this is one of my favorite scenes. It's so wicked funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!