Monday, September 5, 2011

And it was raining, I think.

Okay. So I think it's fair for me to do an occasional (maybe once a month - only I'm not going to necessarily schedule it that way) contemporary/modern movie (in other words, post 1960's) clip. This one deals with a classic movie so I think it fits very well with my blog. This happens to be one of my favorite clips. I die laughing every time! So good! This is, sadly, kind of how I get with some movies. I was describing a scene in Finding Neverland to my sister the other day and got all teary eyed... I felt pretty ridiculous. But this movie makes me feel better because I'm obviously not alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!