Thursday, September 22, 2011

And what did we see? We saw the sea.

So, I'm sick. I've actually been sick but now it's moved to my nose and chest where all I do is sniffle and cough. The only good thing about being sick is that it gives you an excuse to relax. This said, I'm having a movie marathon. I love movie marathons. I think it's so fun to have a theme and plan a whole line-up of films (hmm. new blog post series?). Today, I decided to go for a theme of... well, I'll let you figure it out. Here's the line up:
Follow the Fleet (1936)
Born to Dance
(1936)
Two Girls and a Sailor (1944)
Anchors Aweigh
(1945)
On the Town
(1949)
Hit the Deck
(1955)

And because movie marathons are no fun alone, I'll let you join me (without having to get sick too). Ready? Here we go:











I hope you enjoyed the movie marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!