Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cleopatra and Delilah had it way over Ruth

I find this scene to be one of the craziest hyped up scenes ever. It's so random and weird and, from what I can tell, pretty unnecessary. I haven't actually seen the entire movie, to be honest, but it looks odd. It is Cecil B. DeMille so you know it's probably going to be pretty lavish and odd but still. In any case, this photo of Claudette Colbert is super cute - you can't tell at all that the milk she's bathing in smells terrible..


This photo is from Doctor Macro.

1 comment:

  1. she looks like she is enjoying this bath.. quite alluring..

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!