Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days of Christmas movies!

Now, without further ado, a compiled list of contributions to...


1. the melody lingers on
a Christmas movie montage by Kate Gabrielle

2. It's A Wonderful Life (1946)
a commentary by Millie

3. It's that time of year when the world falls in love
a Christmas movie montage by me

4. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
a movie review by Rianna

5. Remember the Night (1940)
a movie review by Natalie

6. The Thin Man (1934)
a movie review by me

7. It's A Wonderful Life (1946)
a movie review by Audrey

8. Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
a movie review by Amanda Cooper

9. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
a music discussion by Emma

10. I'll Be Seeing You (1944)
a movie review by Clara

11. It Happened on Fifth Avenue (1947)
a movie review by KC

12. My Reputation (1946)
a movie review by Jacqueline T. Lynch


Once again, thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who contributed this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!