Friday, December 16, 2011

Gee! That's swell!

Hooray!! All of the spots for the 12 Days of Christmas blogathon have been filled!!

Just a few notes for the lovely bloggers who are participating, please have your post written by the 23rd (the 23rd being the last day to write it) and let me know in a comment on one of my blog posts. I'd like to compile a list, like I did last year, with all of the posts so that everyone can link to each post. And I'd like to write the list up on Christmas Eve. Thank you!

I can't wait to read your posts! If anyone is concerned about style or format, feel free to do whatever you'd like. Last year, I used a format, but variety is nice, so any kind of post will be fine!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, I just wrote my post for the blogathon: http://franklymydear-blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/sunday-movie-review-miracle-on-34th.html.

    Thanks for hosting this, I can't wait to read the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my post: http://classicmovieblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/it-happened-on-5th-avenue-1947.html

    Thanks for hosting such a fun event!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!