Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's that time of year when the world falls in love...




So, the marvelous Kate Gabrielle contributed to the 12 Days of Christmas movies blogathon by compiling a fantastic vid, which you can see here.

I thought I'd follow her lead and do the same thing. I'll have a regular post about a Christmas movie coming up soon. Which means I'll be taking up 2 entries in the blogathon. Which means there are less spots than before: only 4 remaining, so grab one while you can!!

And here is my first contribution to the blogathon. It's another classic Christmas movie vid. I think it's interesting to see how Kate and I picked a few of the same movies but differed a great deal as well. Just goes to show that I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to classic Christmas movies! I hope you enjoy my vid! It has one of my absolute favorite Christmas songs in it.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the video! I'm hoping that I can get a post out for this blogathon but I'm not sure yet. I'll see if I can get it done, if not I'm afraid I'll have to bow out this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope not! I don't want it to be a stress, so if you have to, I understand. However, you don't need to write a hefty review or anything. Even a photo or a video clip would be fine. I kind of like the variety that's going on this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely video! Love the music... haha! Kate's video is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!