Sunday, December 6, 2009

First you put your two knees close up tight...

Generally speaking, I post on Tuesdays and Thursdays but today I decided to make an impromptu posting. I have often wondered what I've done without YouTube for so many years and it's times like these that make wonder...

I found this video the other day that made me completely crazy with joy. It's a video of Gene Kelly doing what is probably the sexiest version of "Ballin' the Jack" and then he and Donald O'Conner do a delightful dance afterward. Enjoy!




A couple other good finds I've found are:
this one with Julie Andrews and Gene Kelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dmKyj9kN0&feature=related
and another Gene and Donald one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8q7JBNtoLE&feature=related

I hope you enjoy the clip as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this was a sexy rendition of this dance!!! Thank you for your find&post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this clip! It totally brought joy to my evening.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!