Thursday, May 13, 2010

which shows you have admirable good taste

I know I'm scheduled to do a segment post today but I'm going to skip that for now and just write a short little post about polls.

I want to thank everyone who voted in my poll about High Society vs. The Philadelphia Story. I wasn't surprised that the original won, but I was a little surprised that the musical remake didn't get even one vote! It's nice to know I'm not alone in my sentiments.

I've posted a new poll up which will be discussed at the end of the month.

Have fun voting!



Oh, and a couple reminders: if you haven't already entered my giveaway, don't forget that you still have tomorrow to do so! And if you happen to know the answer to last week's Quote of the Week, you still have the opportunity to supply the answer and dazzle everyone with your cleverness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!