Saturday, March 6, 2010

If I had one wish to make...

#14 in my list of male dancers...

Bill Bojangles Robinson


I hope you don't hate me for having him so low on my list. To be honest, I almost forgot about him entirely. But I don't feel my list would be complete without him on it. The fact is, I've only seen about 3 or 4 of his films and they're all Shirley Temple films, which means he's in there very little. I really should watch more of him but in the meantime, this is my favorite of his dances:



I would also like to apologize for being so foolish as to misquote my own quote of the week. How embarrassing! I've corrected the error.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That number with Shirley Temple is so classic.

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!