Saturday, November 18, 2017

A woman unhappily in love? She forgets to turn on the oven!

So, I plan to make souffles. I had planned to make them yesterday, but it seemed silly to make two and be alone to eat it. Then, I had planned to make them today when my friend came over. But, I spent the whole time crafting (which was the purpose of her visit) and ran out of time to make them before she left. And then dinner took a while because I had an outrageous headache and I waffled back and forth over what to eat. And, finally, it was 8 o'clock at night and I still hadn't even started the souffles and I had run out of the energy to make them. I still plan to make souffles because it is too good an opportunity when discussing Sabrina. I will make a mini post when I do.

In the meantime, here is the recipe I plan to use. It looks delicious and I will let you all know how it turns out! Click the photo to get to the recipe.



Also, here is the scene that inspires this recipe choice:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!