Thursday, November 30, 2017

Where do we go from here?

Well, guys, I did it! I blogged every day for 30 days! Woohoo! And I have you to thank for it. Thank you for the views, for the comments, for the love. Seeing those stats really kept me going, I can certainly tell you.

 I mean, look at those numbers! That's incredible!

As I hinted in an earlier post this week, this challenge was... well, challenging. Blogging every day wasn't bad but finding time to blog every day and making sure I had crafts and outfits and interesting recipes each week - that was pretty stressful.


However, the challenge did accomplish what I'd hoped it would: I was able to try out all of the things I wanted to test on this blog. And I found out that I really enjoyed it! So, here is how I think this will blog will look going forward:


  • I will continue to post semi-regularly. My plan is to start off with posts twice a week.
  • I'm going to keep all of the segments I tested out this month, although they may not fall on certain days. But, you will continue to see outfit posts, craft posts, recipes, reviews, picture posts, spotlight posts.
  • Instead of week-long themes, I'd like to expand to month-long themes. Switching to twice weekly posts means I'll average 8 posts a month, so I figure I'll have 1 outfit post, 1 craft post, 1 recipe post, 1 movie review, 1 picture post, 1 spotlight post, 1 throwback post, and 1... bonus! All surrounding the same movie, theme, or person (if possible).
  • I'd like to start incorporating some guest posts as well. I'm not as engaged in the blogging community as I used to be so it might be difficult to find other bloggers, but I may start asking family and friends to do write ups on their favorite movies or performers - stuff like that.
And I'd like to turn it to you, dear readers. What would you like to see more of on this blog? 

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be taking a break until early next week. Until then, thank you so very much for reading and for going with me on this journey. I appreciate it more than I could possibly say!


Stay tuned for a month of holiday themed posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce comment spammers, I've had to start moderating the comments. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to approve your comment and engage in classic movie discussion!